Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Souffles







Posted by - Cindy


Well, I finally got a chance to make my souffles! I chose a lemon souffle.This was my first souffle & the first time I zested a lemon. My recipe is from http://bakingbites.com/2011/02/lemon-blackberry-souffles/. The only change I made was to use strawberries instead of blackberries. These souffles turn out nicely. This dessert doesn't leave you full and feeling guilty. I thought it was light & not too sweet. I'm glad I can say I made a souffle, but doubt that I would make one again.


P.S. I want to let you know that I saved one of the souffles to eat cold. Oh, I'm so glad I did! After it had chilled all day & I squirted some Redi Whip on top, ooo la la! Tastes much better chilled. Based on the taste chilled, I would most definately make these again! And soon! :)

5 comments:

Medifast Coupon said...

You did a great job with these souffles, look nice and puffy. Thanks for the recipe to try.

Elena G. said...

They look yummy!

Anonymous said...

They look beautiful! I must try this recipe.

Rena said...

They look great! I love everything lemon so I might try your recipe. :)

Xinmei @ Pudding Pie Lane said...

Love these souffles - looks yummy! :)