Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Bag Lady's Favorite Chocolate Pound Cake



Posted by - Michele at Alwayzbakin


For this month's challenge, I decided to go with The Bag Lady's Favorite Chocolate Pound Cake. I definately wanted something chocolate. The recipe called for baking the cake in a bundt pan. I LOVE bundt pans.


It was simple to put together and it smelled wonderful while it was baking. It makes a great breakfast treat too! If you would like to try it, and I think you should, take a visit to Paula Deen's site.


Thanks Michelle from Something New is Cooking, for an awesome pick!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bundt pans, too!!! Your chocolate pound cake looks simply yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. It was very good!

Chaya said...

Chocolate is such a good choice. Good looking cake.